Enfield Cricket Club
Changing Room and Showering Facilities Policy Statement
Enfield Cricket Club (“the Club”) is committed to ensuring all Children (i.e. all persons under
the age of 18) participating in cricket have a safe and positive experience.
We will do this by:
- Ensuring that adults do not change, or shower, at the same time using the same facility as
Children – children should use the facilities in the Junior Changing Rooms whenever possible
- Ensuring adults change at separate times to children during matches, for example when children are padding up – children should use the facilities in the Junior Changing Rooms whenever possible
- In the event adults and children need to share a changing facility, the club will obtain prior written consent from parents that their child(ren) can share a changing room with adults in the club
- If children play for Open Age teams, they, and their parents, will be informed of the club’s policy on changing arrangements
- Mixed gender teams will have access to separate male and female changing rooms
- Mobile phones will not be used in changing rooms
If any child is uncomfortable changing or showering at the club, no pressure will be placed on them to do so and they may change and shower at home if they wish to without being made to feel uncomfortable for doing so.