Saturday April 11th will see phase two of the ‘Natwest cricket force’ revamp of the ground ,this will commence at 10 am. please spare a couple of hours of your time to get the ground looking tip top for the new season.
Enfield CC will be holding their ‘Natwest Cricket Force’ revamp of Dill Hall Lane over two Saturday’s, April 4th and 11th both commencing at 10am . All players , coaches and supporters are encouraged to attend . Let’s get the season off to a great start.
The members of Enfield Cricket Club this morning braved the chilly weather to talk part in a fund-raising walk up Pendle Hill. It was a great effort from the junior players, friends and family members who raised approx. £250 for the club. Well done to all who took part!
The new membership card scheme will be enrolled in the next 2-3 weeks. If you haven’t already make sure get yours – application forms are available from the club. Ground and playing members will automatically receive theirs prior to the season starting.
RULE & REGULATIONS:
– All Cricket members will receive a card with their normal membership
– Social membership will be £10 and available from the stewardess
– Card valid for twelve months, the till informs stewardess when renewal is due
– Card holder details registered on till systems. Details kept confidential
– Card only to be used by registered card holder
– Lost cards will need to be replaced and this will incur a cost of £3.50
– Card must be presented to to staff when making a purchase
– No card presented means no membership prices. New system will not allow operator to override
– Card can be loaded with money, this can be done at any time
– Subscriptions can be paid to the stewardess on new till system
Any questions or queries contact the stewardess…
Senior Indoor nets commence at Saint Christophers school , Tuesday 3rd March 20:00-21:00
with Juniors moving to the earlier time of 19:00-20:00, £3 per session per player to pay for hire of sports hall .
Frank Newby, who has been presenting the Umpires Level 1 course in East Lancs for many years, is putting on an introductory Umpires course primarily aimed at people involved in Youth cricket who may not have a cricket background. It would also be useful for individuals who may want to get involved in officiating at cricket matches and want to find out more. This would be a short 3 hour Sunday course and could include a lunch if required. It would be held at Read Constitutional Club in late March. Frank has also said that outside of the March course he would be happy to put on a session for a club or clubs who had enough people interested.
Karen Knott is also putting on an introductory scorers course in late March, venue/times to be announced, but either Sunday afternoon or an evening session. Karen is the main trainer of scorers in the Lancs area.
For both of the above the costs are likely to be minimal, probably a few pounds. If you have anyone interested could you let me have names and I will forward them.
Contact Pete Garratty for more details
Junior winter nets commence Tuesday 3rd February 20:00 – 21:00 , at Saint Christopher’s school . £3 per player per session.
The event is carried out once again in association with the successful and famous Whalley Wine Shop.