|Month||Prize||Winning Number||Month||Prize||Winning Number|
Enfield CC Platinum 100 Club Rules
1. The 100 Club will be operated under The Gambling Act 2005, which deals with Small Society Lotteries. The promoter will be the Chairman, Enfield Cricket Club.
2. The Club reserves the right to alter the rules of the 100 Club from time to time, as may be necessary. A copy of the current rules will be available on our website, www.enfieldcricketclub.co.uk
3. All profits made by the 100 Club will be used to support the club and its objectives.
4. The lottery will be limited to 100 members of Enfield Cricket Club over the age of 16 years (with the proviso referred to in rule 12).
5. The subscription will be £10 per month, payable by standing order on the 1st day of each month (or annually in a single payment of £100, to be made before the 5th working day of May each year). On receipt of a single annual payment or a standing order form the applicant will be allocated a draw number.
6. A draw will take place every month for a cash prize. Winners of prizes will be notified by email and the results of the draw will be open for inspection and published on our website.
7. 50% of the total annual subscriptions will be paid out in the form of cash prizes; for this purpose the 100 Club year will run from 1st June to 31st May.
8. The draws will be conducted by two people plus one independent observer, one of whom will be the Chairman of the club (or in his absence the Vice Chairman).
9. No 100 club participant will be included in the draw if the appropriate subscription has not been received by the 5th working day of the month in which the draw is taking place. The promoter reserves the right to reallocate any draw number where payment has not been received on time.
10. Prizes will be paid only to the person holding the winning number.
11. In the event of there being less than 100 participants, prizes may be adjusted on a pro rata basis to the actual number of members at the time of the draw.
12. In the event of there being more than 100 applications to join the 100 Club, the club will issue the required number of draw numbers to satisfy demand and prizes may be adjusted on a pro rata basis to the actual number of members at the time of the draw.
13. Participants can cancel their entry in the lottery at any time by giving one month’s written notice to the Treasurer (and if paying by standing order, they should inform their bank). Any decision by Enfield Cricket Club to wind up the 100 Club will also be by one month’s written notice. Under no circumstances can any payments be refunded.